- Getting fit has been an important part of my life. I used to suffer from very severe leg pain for three years from 2007. I tried every conventional and unconventional pain relief, but nothing seemed to work. I then tried yoga, as a last resort and I am now fully recovered and stronger than ever.
- My Mission naturally is therefore to help people with discomfort or pain from the physical stresses of life. This is achieved by helping people practice yoga through my deep empathy for pain and discomfort.
- I have been teaching Yoga for Back, Wall Rope Yoga, Prenatal Yoga, and cover some hot class and Hatha class regularly for 3-4 hours per week at Masters’ Yoga since 2013. I also teach private yoga weekly at my student’s place and taught Corporate yoga in Hewlett Packard.
- With my teaching of Prenatal Yoga since 2017, I have observed prenatal students benefited from Prenatal Yoga during both pregnancy and labor.
- My classes focus on breathing with detail attention to safe alignment respecting individual needs and uniqueness. Each class has an emphasis on hands-on assisting and adjustments.
- To deepen my knowledge and practice, I have also undergone another 200-hours Yoga Teacher Training Course specific to alignments and adjustments technique with Master Shree Rao at Masters’ Yoga Sadhan in 2018 and 300-hours Yoga Therapy in 2019 with Dr.Satyam Tripathi at Union Yoga Ayurveda Singapore.
- Since the COVID19 outbreak , we all have to stay at home for the safety of ourselves and society and all the gym and yoga studio had to temporarily close, I started at-home virtual yoga classes in April 2020, offering LIVE streaming Yin Yoga, Yoga for Back and Shoulders, Vinyasa Flow Yoga and Yoga for Hip-opening for those who would like to stay active and healthy while staying at home and working from home.